Our most popular club! An energetic and fast moving club involving skipping, hula, skittles, Frisbee, limbo and parachute and other great selection of games! Also outdoors games (when possible)!
Did you know that children who are active will:
- Have stronger muscles and bones.
- Have a leaner body because exercise helps control body fat.
- Be less likely to become overweight.
- Decrease the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Lower blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels.
- Have a better outlook on life.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of a child’s life. Most people see exercise as going to the gym, but for children this is not the case, for children this means just being physically active like playing activities such as games or playing at the playground.
Until their 18 years old the exercise target should be 1 hour of activity every day. Unfortunately with the growth of technology you see every time more children spending hours on computers or playing video games and not meeting the health guidelines for their age.
Make sure your child gets his/her daily dose of activity.
Which ages can enrol?
In our Jump Club we accept children from all ages.
Get in touch for more information on our timetable and prices.